Hello lovelies! Happy new month (better late than never). So its my birth-month, if there’s something like that, but I’m not yet feeling the excitement. The only thing I’m looking forward to right now (please read as not looking forward to) is having to resume school in a few weeks but I get to see my people so yeah.
So if you remember, in my post here, I asked that questions be sent in for a quick get to know me and quite a number of you actually did and for that I say thank you! I had to ignore some because the sort of questions being asked were not exactly appropriate, so I apologize in advance if yours was one of the skipped questions.
- What is your favorite color? I think I sang about my love for black here, so, I’d say black.
- What are your pet peeves? I don’t like when people think they know it all. And when people compare their lives, achievements and failures with others.
- Who is your best friend? I fortunately don’t have one. I feel you can have as many best friends as needed or as possible as long as you can handle it. So in no particular order they are; Daisy, Rhema and Oma. They are the real MVP and have had my back since inception. I’ve learnt that its not about who you’ve known the longest but about who you’ve connected with on that extra level.
- What do you have passion for?I love love love art! From writing to painting to singing to photography! Those are my first loves!
- If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?
I would pack up my bags, camera, call on my best-friends and hire a car and take a road trip. Just 1 month of driving and exploring and living. But education calls. Oh well, its still a plan for some other day right?
- If money was no object, what would you do all day? I would read and write all day without a care.
- Where do you most want to travel, but have never been? I want to go to China. To experience that life.
- Who is your favorite author?
I don’t think I have one. I just love reading really great books wherever and whenever I find them. Although, I particularly love Chimamanda Adiche’s writing.
- What is your favorite book?
My favorite book would be Harry Potter 1-7. Lol, I’m still a witch at heart I guess!
- What has been your biggest challenge?
My biggest challenge wold have to be opening up and actually accurately communicating on an emotional level.
- What does your perfect day look like? Rain (light shower not a thunderstorm), power aka NEPA, a cup of cold stone, pyjamas, music and a great book.
- University or life experience, which do you feel best prepares you for life?
I have to say life experience . Because if I had gone off to the university as a JJC, I don’t think I would be street/ world smart. The woes of private university. My school is bent on giving
- If you were to create a piece of art, what would the subject be? The beauty in the pain and struggle of life. Yes, I can do deep too!
- What one thing would you change if you had to do it over?
I probably would have started blogging much earlier.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
2015 I guess That’s when my favorite person in the world was born. Plus I met a lot of awesome people that year!
- What does your life say about you?
That I’m still figuring stuff out and embracing happiness? IDK
- How would your friends describe you?
- What’s on your bucket list this year? You can find the answer here.
- What was the worst phase in your life?
I would say 2012. I.m still not comfortable with sharing that just yet. When I get to where I want to be, you’ll be the first to know. 😉
- Is what you’re doing now what you always wanted to do growing up?
Nope! I wanted to be a medical doctor but don’t we all.
That’s all for today! And no, I didn’t purposely intend to ake them 20 questions, that happened on its own.
Thank you for reading and see you next time!