Happy new month guys!
This past month has been extremely hectic for me. I swear it feels like I’ve not had time to take a breather but here I am, at 1:44am preparing this for the blog. I was going into blog withdrawals but luckily for me, I’m feeling better already.
I’m looking forward to November and what it holds, even though it promises to be very hectic and full because school, and I must say I’m feeling pretty optimistic already.
Anyhoo, I was nominated by two beautiful and talented bloggers for the blogger recognition award (awesomness!) and I didn’t have the chance to respond and catch the train. Special thanks to Lauretta and Danie for nominating me!
So, here I am (choo choo!!) Lets get right to it shall we?
The format is as below:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to them
How I Started Blogging:
I got tired of keeping everything to myself and forgetting explicit details on things I would love to remember. I also love being able to own a space where I make the rules and everything I want goes. Plus its an added bonus to write and actually have people read and interact with you and actually love doing that,
Advice To New Bloggers:
- Experiment till you find your niche
- Look to the older bloggers for advice but don’t be a copy cat. And because I’m feeling extra generous here’s a third;
- Don’t get bummed if you’re not ‘blowing’ as fast or as much as you want especially when compared to others. Everything will come in due time. Just sit back and do you! (I wish someone had told me this)
That’s all. I apologise for not getting to 15. I’m hoping I get off on this.
Thanks for stopping by, till next time.
What are you looking forward to this new month?
Have a beautiful month ahead and stay hydrated!!